Download OP Tokyo Revengers [cry baby - Official Hige Dandism]


Official Hige Dandism
Judul:cry baby
Origin:Shimane, Japan
Genres:J-poppop rock
Labels
Lastrum (2015-2018)
Pony Canyon (2018-2020)
Irori (2020-present) 
Bitrate:320kbps

                        Download 8mb

Lyrics:
Grab your chest and stagger with a strong punch
胸ぐらを掴まれて 強烈なパンチを食らってよろけて

Crouched side by side
肩を並べうずくまった

You're sick of the rain as expected
予報通りの雨にお前はにやけて

Lie that "the wound will be clean"
「傷口が綺麗になる」なんて嘘をつく
Even though I can't always quarrel
いつも口喧嘩さえうまく出来ないくせして

Don't make a dull joke
冴えない冗談言うなよ

My eyes were so boring
あまりのつまらなさに目が潤んだ
Many times shed tears full of blue bruises
何度も青アザだらけで涙を 流して 流して

Keep your unstable heart on your shoulders and resist the rotten bad end
不安定な心を肩に預け合いながら 腐り切ったバッドエンドに抗う

I wonder why it's more comfortable than joy
なぜだろう 喜びよりも心地よい痛み ずっしりと響いて

Laugh at the swollen face while hitting your tongue on wet clothes
濡れた服に舌打ちしながら 腫れ上がった顔を見合って笑う

Revenge sworn on a pouring night
土砂降りの夜に 誓ったリベンジ
I have to grab my chest and launch a counterattack punch
胸ぐらを掴み返して 反撃のパンチを繰り出すくらいじゃなきゃ

I can't stand next to you
お前の隣には立てないから

No matter what the other party is, I won't give up no matter how many times I'm stretched
相手が何であれ日和らない 何度伸されても諦めない

I kept telling you not to forget
忘れるな忘れるなと言い聞かせ続けたのに
why
どうして

(Try again and mess up) Why
(やり直して しくじって) どうして

(Tread down and drop your shoulders) Why
(踏み倒して 肩落として) どうして どうして
I don't need an umbrella so can you give me a word
傘はいらないから言葉を一つくれないか

Not a warm kindness
微温い優しさではなく

Words that dig into the back of my chest affected by soft sounds
弱音に侵された胸の奥を抉るような言葉を
Many times shed tears full of blue bruises
何度も青アザだらけで涙を 流して 流して

Keep your unstable heart on your shoulders and resist the rotten bad end
不安定な心を肩に預け合いながら 腐り切ったバッ

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Arrow Season 4 Sub Indonesia

Download Tokyo Revengers Episode 7 Sub Indo

Download Edens Zero Episode 8 Sub Indo