Download OP Higehiro [Omoide Shiritori - DIALOGUE+]


SINGLE BY DIALOGUE+
RELEASED:May 19, 2021
GENRE:J-Pop
LABEL:Pony Canyon
Bitrate:320kbps

                      Download 7MB


Lyrics:
Wish to the stars, love as much as possible 
星に願いを できるだけ愛を 

Omoide Shiritori 
おもいでしりとり 

Connect words and answer 
言葉を繋いで答えになれ 

Now, the season is like a balance
今、季節はまるで天秤の様に
The usual casual way back home 
いつもの何気ないを選んだ帰り道 

Aside from familiarity, looking for Atarasii 
見覚えは置いといて アタラシイ探し 

I should be happier today than yesterday 
昨日よりも今日は幸せなはずなのにね 

I have to look closely and forget 
よく見なくちゃ忘れちゃう 

Troublesome and greedy
やっかいで欲張りだ
I need warmth 
温もりが必要だったり 

I feel uneasy by groping 
手探りで不安になったり 

What should I do, it's difficult
どうしよう、難しいや
Ring, ring you 
Ring, ring you 

Wish to the stars, love as much as possible 
星に願いを できるだけ愛を 

Omoide Shiritori 
おもいでしりとり 

"I'm happy" "Thank you always" 
「嬉しい」「いつもありがとね」 

"Look at me" "I want to hold hands" 
「ねえちゃんと見て」「手を繋ぎたい」 

Wherever you are, I'm in this chest 
どこにいたってこの胸にいるよ 

But still a fleeting arrow 
けどまだ儚い矢印 

Unravel the story 
物語を紐解いていけ 

Now, the season is like a balance
今、季節はまるで天秤の様に
If you stand there, you won't be able to stand here 
あっちを立てりゃきっと こっちが立たない 

I got lost and ended up 
フラフラ迷い込んで結局 

Cowardly and stubborn
臆病で意地っ張りだ
Because the setup is unclear 
段取りがおぼつかないから 

I can't speak well 
うまく声もかけれないから 

Let's do it properly 
ちゃんとしよう 

It's far from what I imagined to say 
言い聞かせたっていつもイメージ通りからは程遠いな 

Do not know
知らない
Wish to the stars, love as much as possible 
星に願いを できるだけ愛を 

Omoide Shiritori 
おもいでしりとり 

"Don't go" "As close as possible" 
「行かないで」「できるだけそばに」 

"Similar people" "I want to hug you" 
「似た者同士だ」「抱きしめたい」 

Ti

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Arrow Season 4 Sub Indonesia

Download Tokyo Revengers Episode 7 Sub Indo

Download Edens Zero Episode 8 Sub Indo